Wed 1 Apr 2009
One of the odd things about Eph Planet is that you can, for no particularly good reason, find out what numerous alumni are doing over vacation. Vacation posts have piled up in the feed over the last week, so here are some quick links (quite a few of these links go to pretty pictures):
- Kim Fassler went to Nicaragua.
- Ethan Zuckerman and Rachel Barenblat went to Argentina.
- Matt Swanson and Robbi Behr (aka the Barnstormers) went to Kansas City.
- Dan Drezner hobnobbed with the elites in Brussels.
- Eric Smith was nearly run over by a car.
- Diana Davis went to Spain.
- Congressman Chris Murphy (D-CT) went to see a movie about his old house.
- Ariel Ramchandani imagined the London of Agatha Christie.
- Sen. Mark Udall (D-CO) introduced at least three bills.
- Obsessive Red Sox bloggers Derek Catsam and Stephen O’Grady began talking about baseball.
- Fay Vincent watched the women’s NCAA tournament.
- Dan Seaton went to Lapland.
- Sarah Hart went to see her 2 week old niece in Miami.
- Prof. Sam Crane has been in China.
Your humble blogger, employed in the financial industry, hasn’t had a chance to go anywhere yet, but if Barney Frank is all right with it, I’ll be taking some time off to go see my nephew and 3 week old niece for a few days.
Happy spring, everyone. Feel free to share/link your travels in the comments below.
|« Obama “can’t be Erin Burnett.”||Peter Currie ’78 to advise Facebook »|
3 Responses to “What did you do over Spring Break?”
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post
If a comment you submitted does not show up, please email us at eph at ephblog dot com. Please note that commenters are required to use a valid email address when submitting comments.