It’s reunion week-end and I am in town for my wife’s 20th reunion. Anyone want to get together? Suggested times:
1) 8:00 AM on Friday in Paresky at the Ephraim Williams Breakfast.
2) Noon on Friday at the snack bar.
3) 4:00 PM on Friday at the snack bar, before Morty’s must-see talk at 5:00.
4) Upper level, back of the gym during the Alumni Society Meeting on Saturday morning. (I am not sure about the best way to describe this location, but it is the walkway which overlooks the 25th and 50th reunion classes and which faces the main stage.)
5) I will also be at various class of 1989 events, especially the dinners on Friday and Saturday near the freshmen quad.
If you are interested in talking with me, then I am interested in talking with you. I would especially like to meet some of our anonymous faculty commentators. Either leave a comment here or drop me a line at dave at kanecap.com.