1. WIFI Discrimination Scandal. The news about the Williams College Council’s decision to deny WIFI’s request for RSO status continues to ignite protests. Ironically, Maud Mandel has become both a hero and a villain in this matter.
2. Affinity Housing. Andrew Sullivan chimes in on the April 9 rant and the new segregation movement at Williams. Look for the second segment of this article. Jerry Coyne, a biologist at the University of Chicago, is also maintaining a focus on the antics of Williams.
3. Free Speech. Professor Luana Maroja’s concerns about her ability to teach biology on a woke campus inspire additional comments, again from the prolific Jerry Coyne.
4. Fighting Professors. Katie Kent and Dorothy Wang got into a public dispute about racism. One students was so traumatized that they think about the altercation in the middle of the night.
5. CSS Fights for Redemption. Nancy MacCauley, a black campus safety and security (CSS) officer, pushes back against the CARE Now leaders who are offended when CSS does its job.